Andar Bahar is no mathematics, it only requires your practice to be vigilant while playing, know about the cards and believe in your good luck. The game comes with 50% chances of winning.
The players are required to choose from two sets of the card, Andar – the left side set or Bahar – the right side set. The game is about predicting which set have the card having the same number as the chosen card. If you predict right, you win!
Basics of Andar Bahar:
The simplest Online Gambling Game – Andar Bahar also has some very simple method to follow, which if you really understand can help you in winning, as follows:
- The two sets will be cut to reveal a card, which players are allowed to see.
- The cards will be visible to the players, when the dealer will be dealing with them.
- Then players are required to place a bet on one of the sets, which according to them, have the same value card as the shown card.
- Cards are then dealt in Andar and Bahar sets. Here if the first card comes as a Black Suit, the dealing with starts from Andar, while if the first card comes as Red Card, it will start from Bahar.
- If there happens additional betting, then 2 cards from each set will be dealt and players will be required to have their final bets.
- If the identical value card to the shown one is dealt to any of the sets, the betting round will come to an end.
- If you would have placed your bet on the right set – Andar or Bahar, you will win.
Rules to Know & Follow:
This simple game doesn’t really have any scientific rules or mathematics formulas to learn, but only the basics to understand. You only need to understand that it has two sets of cards ‘Andar’, the left betting spot, and ‘Bahar’, the right betting spot.
Online Andar Bahar allows you to start betting with a very minimal amount of just INR 10, while the maximum bet amount can go up to INR 10,000. Also, it offers you to choose the casino table of your choice and betting limit preferences.
In the game, once the lead card is shown to you, you’ll be asked to place your bets, and you will only have a few seconds to choose between Andar or Bahar. Some gaming sites also allow additional side bets.
The side bets can be about predicting the lead cards suit, or whether the card will be below or above a certain value. The game will inform you will it will offer you to do additional bets or not.
To place the bets, you are required to click on the relevant chip amount shown on the screen, followed by clicking on the card.